SEO means “Search Engine Optimization” in long tail. It is a processing of boost up the ranking on the search engine results with the keywords we targeted. ClickPro Media offered search engine optimization services (SEO Malaysia) which help you to get quality traffic by using search result with the natural or organic search. Based on the market analysis through online with using keywords research, what current trend is going on in your field, an organic search results enable you to get quality traffic (niche market) at ease.
Any businesses, any organization, any industries, any corporate companies, any entrepreneur that would like to make maximum exposure on internet to gain online presence. SEO plays a major role in the online marketing. By contributing a high ranking in the search results, it helps to generate quality traffic and build up the branding of a company. Whereas, it helps you to save cost compare of using Pay-per-click (PPC).
Keep in mind that search engines are always concerned on organic or natural search results especially GOOGLE. They are very concerned on what end users always need. If you decide to hire a SEO? Make sure that your SEO agency is following the search engine guidelines. Many of the SEO agencies and consultants provide useful services and some of them might using the fraud way to make your website gain a heavy damage and bad reputation cause a google give you a penalty. You should aware while you hire a SEO while whether are they provide you a valuable services especially if you are thinking about to redesign, or planning to launch a new site.
A quality SEO services will always take care on your website after they review on your website. Site structure, content development, technical advice such as hosting, how google view on your website, keyword research and others. If you don’t have any idea about how SEO works, below are the useful question as GOOGLE suggest that you should refer to the SEO agency how they can help improve your existing website or create a new website which SEO friendly.
- Can you show me examples of your previous work and share some success stories?
- Do you follow the Google Webmaster Guidelines?
- Do you offer any online marketing services or advice to complement your organic search business?
- What kind of results do you expect to see, and in what timeframe? How do you measure your success?
- What’s your experience in my industry?
- What’s your experience in my country/city?
- What’s your experience developing international sites?
- What are your most important SEO techniques?
- How long have you been in business?
- How can I expect to communicate with you? Will you share with me all the changes you make to my site, and provide detailed information about your recommendations and the reasoning behind them?
You will be taking risk if you don’t understand how the SEOs work on your website. Know some of a little about White Hat SEO and Black Hat SEO, you might know which way you should follow with.
- What is White Hat SEO?
- White hat SEO refers to the pure techniques, tactics, with optimization strategies that target human audience ethically without breaking the search engine rules and policies. Although using hand crafted Google compliant techniques will take much more time to optimize, but the results are earned and long lasting, and it is 100% safe from penalties.
- What is Black Hat SEO?
- In other hand, black hat SEO does means unethical, usually does not obey to the search engine guideline, for example, creating keywords stuffing, invisible text, unrelated keywords to the page content, or page swapping. Although black hat SEO may get quick results on page ranking, but once the Google Algorithm detects the manipulative tactics, you may get ban from search results due to offense Google’s Terms and Conditions.
How Does SEO work?
As you can found out through the internet search engine, or probably you have taken a look how the SEO work. SEO is involved in technique, skills, and strategies. In general knowledge that we can found through online, things like how to work on On Page and Off Page are frequently can be seen. As these are the basic as SEO should implemented.
- On Page content
- Target the best keyword clusters.
- Matching existing content to target specific keyword clusters.
- Creating new content to target specific keyword clusters.
- Having the best website infrastructure and architecture.
- Off Page content
- Developing a profile of high quality, on-theme incoming links.
- Having a relevant and active social media presence.
- Creating citation (non-linking references) about you.
- At least half of your SEO outcomes are influenced by elements outside your direct control.